Newsome Park PTA Officers for 2008 - 2009:
- President: Lisa Dixon
- Vice President - Programs: TBA
- Vice President - Fundraising: TBA
- Secretary: Wendy Conner
- Treasurer: Ann Marie Koger
- Membership: Ross Hailey
- Volunteer Coordinator: TBA
- Council Representative: TBA
- Reflections Coordinator: TBA
- T-Shirts: TBA
- Soup Labels & Box Tops: TBA
- School Representatives: TBA
- Hospitality: TBA
Useful PTA Links:
- The Frosty Shop: Our school Holiday Shop. Students can shop for "student-priced" gifts for the whole family. All proceeds benefit the PTA.
Keenan Bratton, SAFE Liaison
Newsome Park Dress Code For All Boys and Girls:
- Shirts must be polo, turtleneck, or traditional collared, and must be solid colors.
- Sweaters and sweatshirts must be solid colors with a dress code shirt underneath.
- Shoes must be athletic shoes or soft casual shoes suitable for daily PE
- Any Newsome Park logo school clothing is acceptable.
- The "fingertip rule" applies to all shorts, skirts, and dresses.
- Denim pants or shorts of any color are not allowed.
- Jogging pants/shorts, sweat suits, and nylon pants/shirts are not allowed.
- Baggy or oversized clothing is not allowed.
- Form-fitting pants are not allowed.
When in School:
- Shirt tails must be tucked in.
- Coats and hats will not be worn.
- ALL pants or shorts must be solid colors.
- Belts must be worn if pants have belt loops (2nd grade and up).
- ALL pants, dresses, skirts, shorts, skorts, or jumpers must be solid colors.
Places to Go and Things to Do